HOTEL OF CHOICE:
Georgia Tech Hotel and Conference Center
800 Spring Street, NE.
Atlanta, GA 30308
Telephone (local): (404) 347.9440
Telephone (toll free): (800) 706.2899
Making hotel reservations
The Georgia Tech established rate is $109/night plus 15% tax. Reservations can
be made directly with the GT Hotel and Conference Center through their central reservations office.
To receive the Georgia Tech rate:
- Please identify yourself with CERCS IAB Meeting when you make your reservation.
- Call the hotel on or before Friday, October 9, 2009.
The Georgia Tech Hotel and Conference Center is located about .2 miles from the North Avenue Midtown MARTA
station. Board any MARTA train from the airport and exit at the North
Avenue MARTA stop.
OTHER ATLANTA AREA HOTELS:
- Regency Suites Hotel
975 West Peachtree Street (at 10th Street)
Atlanta, GA 30396
Telephone: (404) 876.5003
GT Rate: $109/night plus 15% tax
- Courtyard by Marriott/Midtown
1132 Techwood Drive
Atlanta, GA 30318
Telephone: (404) 607.1112
GT Rate: $119/night plus 15% tax
- Atlanta Renaissance Hotel
590 W. Peachtree Street, NW
Atlanta, GA 30308-3586
Telephone: (404) 881.6000
Rate: $119/night plus 15% tax
Should you have any additional questions or need additional information,
please email Susie McClain at
or call (404) 385-1353.
DIRECTIONS TO VENUES
Directions to the Georgia Tech Hotel and Conference Center for Parking
800 Spring Street, NE
Atlanta, Georgia 30308
Download directions (Word)
1. Get off at exit #250 (I-75) - 16th Street / 14th Street / 10th Street.
2. Stay in left lane to continue to 14th Street (traffic light).
3. Go across 14th Street (traffic light) to 10th Street (stay in left lane)
4. At the traffic light, make a left on 10th Street.
5. Get over in far right lane
6. Turn right at the second traffic light - Spring Street
7. Continue driving until you get to 5th Street
8. Go across 5th Street (GT Hotel is at the corner)
9. Turn right at the next traffic light (Armstead) into the GT Hotel Parking lot
1. Get off at exit #84 (I-85) - 17th Street.
2. Make a left at the end of the ramp on 17th Street.
3. Get over in far right lane
4. Make a right on Spring Street.
5. Continue driving until you get to 5th Street
6. Go across 5th Street (GT Hotel is at the corner)
7. Turn right at the next traffic light (Armstead) into the GT Hotel Parking lot
1. Take I-85 North to Exit #250 (10th Street/14th Street/GATech).
2. Take a right on 10th Street at the light.
3. Make a right on Spring Street.
4. Continue driving until you get to 5th Street
5. Go across 5th Street (GT Hotel is at the corner)
6. Turn right at the next traffic light (Armstead) into the GT Hotel Parking lot
Directions to the College of Computing - Klaus Advanced Computing Building
266 Ferst Drive
Atlanta, GA 30332-0765
WELCOME TO ATLANTA
Interested in finding out what's going on in Atlanta including tourist
attractions, restaurants and more? Click
here for online information or visit .